Axie Infinity Scholarship
2021.12.01 00:03 kimbang_28 Axie Infinity Scholarship
2021.12.01 00:03 Genericwittyaccount Completed my first 2 DK's within 24 hours of each other!
2021.12.01 00:03 iwannadie6942069 Judge what I’m like
2021.12.01 00:03 yummybanchan Jihyo
2021.12.01 00:03 Fun_Cranberry_3040 Travel bans questioned after European cases reveal community transmission of COVID-19 variant Omicron
2021.12.01 00:03 madeof_teflon nobody at my school and especially no girls even know I exist, how am I supposed to get to know people and build friendships/relationships like this
submitted by madeof_teflon to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 SlippyRS3 How to get an Ignis Wraith on Xbox?
submitted by SlippyRS3 to Warframe [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 cH1XoR 38/F/Canada Looking to make new friends!
Hello friendly people of reddit! Intelligent redditor looking for some stimulating chat! I’m a genuine and kind person, sick of all the flakes out there. I can chat about almost anything, but especially interested in reading, writing, art, film, music, shows, board games, etc. Please send a chat request and your a/s/l if it sounds like we have things in common. INFP. Thanks!
submitted by cH1XoR to textfriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 jessicamaq [OC] Ivy
2021.12.01 00:03 Traffic_Great You just got hypnotized to not give a fuck like the guy from Office Space. How do you imagine your tomorrow?
submitted by Traffic_Great to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 MadSweeneyBBY Been having an identity crisis for about a year, and I don't know what I am :(
- Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
- Was heavily Roman Catholic, but now I don't believe in anything. I see the benefits of both religious and non religious though.
- What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- Internship at Government as Jr. Programmer, but I hate it because the direction that the government is pointless. Next internship semester, I'm going to make a tech-startup with a buddy because the thought of being a grunt makes me want to shoot myself.
- If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
- I'd feel bored out of my mind. I would drag my feet around my house sighing every 0.5 seconds.
- What is your relation with movement and your surroundings? For instance do you prefer a sport or outdoors event? If an outdoors event what is it? And why? If not what type of activities do you tend to engage i?
- I love sports. I used to play a lot of contact sports in highschool and college. But if i had a choice between going to a festival vs playing a sport, I would choose the festival.
- How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
- I'd say my curiosity is never satiated. My execution can never follow up. These curiosities are usually related to physics, engineering and basically anything science. I usually get bored looking at how much work and detail things would need in order to work though. I also like concepts that are super abstract and difficult to understand and then being able to narrow down that concept into a simple formula.
- My dream is to own my own little workshop and just sit on a couch with other people and just lay around bouncing sick ideas back and fourth.
- Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
- I don't mind being a leader. My leadership style is getting everyone situated so that everyone understand the battlefield, their positions and everything that will give us an upper hand in our progression towards whatever we need to do to execute. They I would delegate tasks down the chain of command.
- Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
- I enjoy art and looking at new things. I'm pretty good at art, be it dry pastel portraits or comics because my art is pretty original, but I draw once in a blue moon.
- How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
- I would sit on the idea of helping someone for a few moments, and then i would say sure. I would help them because I would probably know what to do in the situation (except if its like relationship shit).
- How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
- Efficiency is whatever if I'm by myself but if I'm doing a group project, I use every ounce of my brain power to create the best ideas that would produce the best results. Productivity is something that I battle with constantly because I find it hard to start something and then follow through.
- What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
- Don't really have any besides like gaming and d&d or working out.
- What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
- My learning style is understanding theories by being lectured in short bursts and then being tasked to do something hands on using that theory.
- I struggle with long lectures.
- I'm really good at procrastinating on my studies and then fully understanding a concept the night before an exam or project.
- How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
- I'm pretty good at making plans, but I never really stick with them because I think that they are relative.
- What's important to you and why?
- The freedom of my friends/family/self. I'm starting to notice that my family and friends are struggling with the career situation, so I'm going to make it big so that I can support them all.
- What are your aspirations?
- Sounds kinda outlandish but fuck it ~ I wanna try to create a new element?
- Also to be someone who people can look up to
- What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
- I fear dying at my deathbed after a life of not accomplishing anything and the grim reaper standing at my bed side saying "You could have done it".
- I feel uncomfortable around a lot of people, even though I really enjoy making people laugh and talking?
- I hate tyrants
- What do the "highs" in your life look like?
- What do the "lows" in your life look like?
- Hanging out with the wrong people.
- How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
- Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
- I'd think "Where the fuck am I and how do I get out" lol
- How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
- I take forever to make a decision. Been described as indecisive.
- How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
- I try to push passed my emotions and focus on the task at hand, because If I sit on my emotions, I don't progress. I know that emotions are super important, but I just feel awkward feeling love?
- Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
- Some of my friends are so dumb and they are volatile, so to prevent them from exploding and causing a huge baby rage, I just look at my other friends and make that "this guy is fuucked" expression when that individual is not looking.
- Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why would you?
- I don't break rules that are like BAAD bad, but if I can get away with cheating, I sometimes do. Authority should be enforced, but it shouldn't dictate your life. If I break the rules, its because no one will ever know, and if it benefits myself or my peers.
- What is the ideal life, in your opinion?
- Creating a life full of profit, and distributing that profit to help the community. Sure, I would love to be rich, but I would like to bring everyone along on the ride.
submitted by MadSweeneyBBY
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 trovt [IIL] Severed Heads' remix of Red Martian's "Glasses Cannot Go To The Puzzle" album, [WEWIL?] (More info in comments...)
2021.12.01 00:03 jadespade66 Troll or Nah?
2021.12.01 00:03 gshome6 How to use the virtual device in the Android Studio on the ARM win11?
I'm trying to get Android Studio's virtual device up an running on my M1 Macbook by using ARM Windows 10 virtual maching in Parallels.It always says "your CPU does not supported...".But the virtual device can running on the macOS.
submitted by gshome6 to AndroidStudio [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 MUFC_Adam I HECKIN LOVE “ THE NORMIES “ GROUP REACTION TO ARCANE!
2021.12.01 00:03 Datboi74 Not getting paid enough for what I deal with
2021.12.01 00:03 HayMomWatchThis The last duel…. That Adam Driver has a very punchable face.
submitted by HayMomWatchThis to moviereviews [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 SparkleDix Which zodiac sign would be sorted into Slytherin? Final Round
I did 2 other polls to get these 6 options. The options below won in the first 2 rounds. If you do not see the zodiac sign of your choosing it is because it lost in the other 2 rounds. This is the 3rd and final round.
submitted by SparkleDix to astrologymemes [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 ApplebeesFangirl No Damage December
Hey y’all, I made this sub called nodamagedecember. Basically it’s like no but November for sh. If your interested and want to see more info, just look at the explanation post in the sub. I hope y’all stay safe this season 💕
submitted by ApplebeesFangirl to AdultSelfHarm [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 00:03 Mynameis__--__ The American Library Association Opposes Widespread Efforts to Censor Books
2021.12.01 00:03 Dslwraith Anyone see this? Guy in a motorized wheelchair was shot 9 times in the back/side...
2021.12.01 00:03 ramarama123 Suhana Khan (@__suhuuu__) (new)
2021.12.01 00:03 GoalooES Premier League - Wolves VS Burnley match preview
2021.12.01 00:03 Foresight_2020 Revelations from media coverage of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, attended by Ghislaine Maxwell
2021.12.01 00:03 ilovemangaspoilers Name and anime?