It was a magical feeling
- Dua Lipa, Coldplay, Martin Garrix & Kygo, The Chainsmokers ...
- Ed Sheeran, Kygo, Avicii, Robin Schulz, Lost Frequencies ...
- Cognitive Triangle Worksheet Coping and Processing
- StrongFeeling (@StrongFeeling) | Twitter
- Feeling.Mx y LaEstacionDelAmor.Net - Música ...
- List of Feeling Words - PsychPage
2021.11.27 20:44 Roderickmoos3 It was a magical feeling
2021.11.27 20:44 therealpepsi Spider-Man taking a brave photo with two Omicron positive travellers.
2021.11.27 20:44 bot_neen Desde electrónicos hasta dinero: revise lo que conforma su patrimonio
2021.11.27 20:44 Astr0wr1d Hi
Me: fr snow owl, dodo, r phoenix, beaver and 4 scorpions. Them: og set, Ice Shard and Traveller
submitted by Astr0wr1d to crosstradingroblox [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 MerchantsOfMisery What If Kyle Rittenhouse Were Black?
2021.11.27 20:44 Internal_Bluebird_35 heatran 0976 1935 0700 and 9355 7289 6858
submitted by Internal_Bluebird_35 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 junnaumm Cheillini SBC (possible)
Any predictions? Or info leaked.
submitted by junnaumm to fut [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 Chief1515151515 Trading this stuff! LF a better pet for all of them! And taking other offers
2021.11.27 20:44 Top-Application1578 WB Heatran 3434 3267 8871 Will add 5-10 ..
submitted by Top-Application1578 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 Letterhead-Happy Heatran on me! Anyone interested?
4780 0739 0518
submitted by Letterhead-Happy to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 fetak11 Work and Travel
2021.11.27 20:44 not_gay4 IWFTR
2021.11.27 20:44 tom45283747 H: AA/SS/1S Baseball Bat W: Commando Offers
submitted by tom45283747 to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 MerchantsOfMisery What If Kyle Rittenhouse Were Black?
2021.11.27 20:44 ilov_potato grian?
2021.11.27 20:44 Faolan73 WildEarth live safari: Good News
2021.11.27 20:44 Nimoh_Da_Crypto_Fish The Quintessential AMP token blog – Part 2 - Partnerships
Time to get to the juicy details 😊 Before we start, I want to state that while some of the partnerships have been announced, there are others which are speculation, and I will list them separately. Also, it's anyone’s guess as to what the integration with certain technologies means for AMP and how it will help in the transaction. For me, besides the financial benefits mentioned in Part 1, AMP really brings one overarching thing to the technical table – Immediate Transaction Finality.
There are other thought processes on how AMP provides support for various integrations like INCOMM Payments, GK software and others but then again, if you know the objective of the token, it’s really helping in locking down a price and processing the payment in the backend so I am inclined to think that AMP is the payment rail as suggested in Part 1 of the blog.
- Robert Capital – Initial Funding
- Pantera Capital – Second Round
- Nima Capital - Second Round
- Access Ventures- Second Round
- IKX - Second Round
Please do your own research around this but some of these investors are also core investors in other tokens and blockchains. This does not guarantee future partnerships with other blockchains, but it also does not rule it out.
AMP price will grow with 2 major catalysts
- Adoption (more around this in Token omics – Part 4)
We must understand the approach used by FLEXA in gathering users. They initially started adding direct vendors to showcase the ease of integration on apps with direct tie-ups for organizations like Baskin Robbins, Nordstrom, Office Depot amongst others as their Proof of Concept. These organizations are already benefitting from any crypto transactions being processed at lower costs than Visa and Mastercard. This helped build in partners with installed Point of Sale (POS) systems in place already and reduce any Hardware change requirements. I cannot stress how important this thought process is to the success of AMP. With the market beginning to adopt Cryptocurrency as the go-to future fiat, these POC’s below will establish AMP with all the major players and add newer integrations. I believe this, as FLEXA has started hiring more integration resources to build faster. Core Partnerships
(Please feel free to add if I missed any)
- Consensys – FLEXA co-developed their network with Consensys who is a large blockchain company based in New York City with a presence in more than 30 countries around the world. It's interesting to see where Consensys does business which could add fuel to fire based on Tyler’s previous Government and NASA engagements. Maybe speculative but organizations take optimization seriously, so you never know
- BancoAgricola - member of Grupo Bancolombia (this group is another ballgame) and the largest financial institution in El Salvador with more than 1,000 service points across the country. Through this new integration, Bancoagrícola is now accepting bitcoin (BTC) across its network for payments toward loans, credit cards, and merchant goods and services in compliance with the new "Bitcoin Law" effective September 7
- Gemini –AMP tokens are used to help close out any crypto transactions made using the Gemini Pay app and this is an exclusive partnership. Gemini has 13.6 M users, the Payment app is built into the Gemini App, pretty Sweet. They currently surpassed $30 Billion in Crypto holdings, all which can be spent through Gemini Pay. Shh… don’t start working on Market Cap already
- Lightning Network – AMP supports up to 26 nodes for the lightning network in its current country wide test in El Salvador for selected vendors. The “Pay with FLEXA” option provides users the ability to pay using most primary crypto and the payment is finalized by AMP tokens (other tokens too) in the backend. This was announced on September 7th this year and the Lightning Network will support wallets such as BlueWallet, Breez, Eclair, Strike, and Chivo. CHIVO being the primary wallet with upwards of 2.1 M users. Strike allows for users to get paid in BTC as well. People are paying taxes through crypto too now, the country GDP is around $25B
- Samsung Blockchain Wallet – Partnered through Gemini Pay. They just sold 24 million phones in 2021 (not active Crypto or Samsung Pay Users) making them bigger than Apple in sales for the year. I truly believe Phone manufacturers will have the maximum wallet users by providing proprietary wallets for their users in the future. Apple Pay and Samsung Pay are popular payments options even today.
- Resorts World Las Vegas – In partnership through Gemini. Introduction to the world of gambling 😊 and “possibly” helping other Casino locations in Vegas. It's no secret that the Casino industry works closely with each other around improving profitability and margins.
- CoinList – While this is an upcoming wallet, CoinList is one of the fastest growing exchanges in the market with over 4.5 million KYC completed users. Over a $1B in trading volume and growing rapidly
- Coinbase – (SPECULATION) this is more recent with CB purchasing BRD wallet and our upcoming backend integration for the wallet. It didn’t hurt that Tyler retweeted CB’s tweet around accepting Crypto payments over the last couple of days. The biggest issue with CB today is that they will shut down trading for a token if the price jumps too high as they cannot close out the transactions fast enough as you may have seen with recent rallies by NuCypher, Doge etc. AMP collateralization can solve this problem and bring CB back to its original glory.
- Amazon (SPECULATION) It's no secret that FLEXA supports Whole Foods which is owned by Amazon. Jeff Bezos’ recent announcement to move away from VISA in the UK and moving to a more cost efficient (1% fees) online payments option, kind of makes me feel that this could be coming up. FLEXA charges 1% fees and will allow the users to pay using most cryptocurrencies with AMP finalizing the transaction in the FLEXA network.
- Shopify Integration – This is currently in BETA testing and we are hoping that this will be announced before the Holiday Season ends (as promised by Tyler)
POS Partners Read as – all clients for the below POS integrations will use AMP in the background (except the last one), irrespective of the currency they use.
- Gamestop – More news about APEs in the next blog 😊
- Starbucks – They may have adopted a different cryptocurrency or POS system
- Jamba Juice – Unclear info.
Some Retailers with Pilots or Active integrations
- InComm Payments – 500,000 POS terminals. The Vanilla Direct payment method is popular in places like Walgreens, Walmart and CVS and allows users to pay a network of over 15000 billers over various sectors, such as tolling, telecommunication, utility, rental companies, banking, and insurance providers.
- GK software – over 346,000 installations. For the third year in a row, GK holds the top spot for new POS software installations by retailers worldwide. According to the Global POS Software 2021 study now published by the British analyst group Retail Banking Research (RBR), GK once again defended its number one position in this area (period studied: June 2020 to June 2021). The analysts assessed the market shares of over 100 POS software providers in the top 49 countries … nuf said.
- Aurus software - $6B in annual payments and transactions, I could be wrong but Regal Cinemas maybe through this integration. They are pretty popular in Asia.
- NCR Payments – 800,000 ATMs but that’s not even the kicker. NCR will facilitate Bitcoin purchases for over 650 banks in the US soon. This was announced earlier this year.
- Citcon - Citcon’s integration for mobile payments now includes access to cryptocurrencies with a simple, fast and fraud-proof form of payment for over 6000 prestigious brands worldwide.
- Shopify / WooCommerce – Announced upcoming integrations
Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, GameStop, Lowe’s, Nordstrom, Office Depot/OfficeMax, Petco, Whole Foods Market, Sheetz, Baskin Robbins, Bye Bye Baby, Famous Footwear, Hot Topic, Starbucks, Regal Cinemas, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Ulta Beauty and Wompi. Thanks to u/lulbob
for providing me with snapshots of the app screen. Summary
It's very tempting to try and add up the volumes listed above and then understand how miniscule the current $2.6B market cap for AMP maybe to support adoption in the current partnerships above. Agreed that we have about 46% in circulation with the rest being released at regular intervals. Also, if transactions take days to process, the AMP token is locked and Collateralized for a longer time, reducing the amount of available AMP and speculatively pumping the price up.
With the price linked to adoption and market understanding of the usage, I would expect 2022 – 2025 to be the years for AMP’s growth. My investments in AMP are keeping 2025 in mind so I hope to exit in the multiple $ range.
Also, part of Tyler’s vision is to convert AMP into currency at some point – that will be time to hold on to your hats!!
The writer encourages interactions and looks forward to getting corrected where wrong :)
submitted by Nimoh_Da_Crypto_Fish
to AMPToken [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 tonytr21tr Deve ser isto resiliência
Por várias situações durante a época passada a Liga e não só, demonstrou não estar preparada para lidar com uma crise sanitária como a que passamos. Os meses de paragem do campeonato, a falta de qualidade que muitos jogos tiveram e a falta de valores humanitários de alguns dirigentes intervenientes, não preparou a Liga para revisão e nova regulamentação mais completa, abrangendo os vários possíveis cenários numa crise pandémica?
submitted by tonytr21tr to desabafos [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 catroxia Thinking about joining Amazon fleet
How is it for you guys on day to day basis? I worked in amazon warehouse too for couple of years right now been doing DoorDash and stuff but gas is getting expensive thinking about doing this since I won’t have to deal with wear and tear on my personal car
submitted by catroxia to AmazonDSPDrivers [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 Fillanzea My first quilt
2021.11.27 20:44 ShawnaElfrink A Different Kind of TikTok Cringe. Men Then vs Now. Something went terribly wrong within a century!
2021.11.27 20:44 SAMUEL_118 Serious | Condition of Indians/ South Asians in Lebanon
This is something that I have been really curious about lately, many years ago, likely between 2009 - 2011, the husband of my mom’s cousin went to Lebanon for work. He worked there for a long time but after some time he suddenly lost all contact with his family, he used to always contact them and had a good relationship with his family and wife, he has a Son and a Daughter but now it’s been close to 10 years and he has not made any contact with his family, they still don’t know if he is alive or not. They have tried contacting the Government of India to help them find him but I don’t think they ever got a message back. The family has lost all their hopes now.
Similar to this case, I know someone who also went to Lebanon to work, he actually returned to India twice during the time he worked there. But after this, when he went back to Lebanon we got to know that the person he now worked for took his passport and therefore he couldn’t come back to India, after a few more years, few of the people who knew him or worked with him in Lebanon returned to India and told the family that the ownesupervisor or (whoever that person was) killed him (they insisted he poisoned him) (that’s what the men who worked with him or knew him told the family) - but I can’t believe someone can be this heartless that they kill someone for money. (I’m sure unpaid wages (money) was likely the case if that’s what actually happened.
Such cases really break my heart that people from developing countries have to suffer so much, they have to endure all of this just to get the equal of $400 to $500.
May the spirit of all these people Rest In Peace.
submitted by SAMUEL_118 to india [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 cavemanoog Map 4 Ally LF 1
AQ: Map 4 all bgs, heroic and master mods, 3500 glory a week
War: Optional, one bg, currently silver 2
Need someone who can log on at least twice a day for aq, everything else is optional. Prefer >5k prestige adults. If interested contact Cavemanoog on Line app 👍
submitted by cavemanoog to ContestOfChampionsLFG [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 BoredWritter Is quackity using music from hollow knight?
I was watching today's stream vod and I'm like 90% sure the music at the 59 minute mark is from HK? But I'm not sure, and don't remember wich one it could be, so, someone who knows,
submitted by BoredWritter to QuackityHQ [link] [comments]
2021.11.27 20:44 xg1968 Combustion engine ban in Germany, except for the rich.